eSUN PETG Filament 1.75mm,3D Printer Filament PETG Accuracy +/- 0.05mm,1KG 2.2LBS Spool 3D Printing Materials for 3D Printers 10PCS
Brand Name: eSUN
Model Number: PETG 3D Printer Filament
1.Please place your order according to your country and region, and the prices are different in different countries. Thank you!
2.Mixed colors are shipped according to stock, if you have a favorite color please note when placing an order, if there is stock will be shipped according to your preference first!
- 【PETG Filament】Excellent Clarity, Light Transmission and High Gloss. High Toughness. Good Impact Resistance. Good Mechanical Strength. Excellent Flexibility. Weather Resistance. Chemical Resistance. Low Water Absorption. Good Stability.
- 【Stable Dimensional Tolerance】Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, good layer bonding, less stringing, no bubbles, easy handling, resulting in an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- 【Tangle Free & No Plugging】Total Length: 350-355m. Full 1KG 3D printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, does not overlap or tangle. Melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- 【High Compatibility】PETG has the advantages of high toughness and good mechanical properties (like ABS), also has the characteristics of ease to print and minimum warping (like PLA). Widely used in toys, stationery, electronic accessories, etc.
- 【Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】Filament Net Weight: 1KG. eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag, easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.