eSUN High Precision PLA Pro Resin for Photon LCD 3D Printer Printing Material UV Curing Resin 1KG
Brand Name: eSUN
Material: High Precision PLA Pro Resin
Model Number: High Precision PLA Pro Resin
NOTE:Plastic and aluminum bottles are shipped randomly
About this item
- 【Plant-based Pro Resin】Environmentally Friendly PLA and Synthesized by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn. Low Odor and Irritation. Non-toxic and Safe to Use. Hardness 78-80D. High Toughness. High Impact Strength. Excellent Mechanical Properties.
- 【Ultra Precision and Low Shrinkage】eSUN Plant-based Pro Resin solves the incompatibility problem of Monochrome Screen 3D Printers when printing large-size models, which ensures print model's detail clearly display, delicate and smooth finish.
- 【Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity】Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
- 【High Compatibility】Specially designed for Monochrome Screen 3D Printers, high printing precision, no residual impurities and films, also compatible with most of Color Screen 3D Printers. Widely used in animation, dental molds, art, mechanical and functional parts.
- 【Safe and Secure Packaging】Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
About the Setting
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.