Brand Name: eSUN
Model Number: ABS+ 3D Printer Filament
1.Please place your order according to your country and region, and the prices are different in different countries. Thank you!
2.Mixed colors are shipped according to stock, if you have a favorite color please note when placing an order, if there is stock will be shipped according to your preference first!
- 【ABS+ Filament】ABS+ is an enhanced version of Ordinary ABS, cracking and warping has been significantly improved when printing large-size items. It has high strength, better toughness, excellent impact strength, wear resistance and heat resistance.
- 【Stable Dimensional Tolerance】Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, good layer bonding, less stringing, no bubbles, no cracking, easy handling, resulting in an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- 【Tangle Free & No Plugging】Total Length: 410-425m. Full 1KG 3D printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, good winding, does not overlap or tangle. Melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- 【High Compatibility】Strong and durable ABS+ filament is engineering thermoplastic. Suitable for printing parts with higher requirements for resistance to heat, such as industrial machinery parts, model machinery, electronic appliances and instrumentation.
- 【Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】Filament Net Weight: 1KG. eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag, easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
【Tangle Free & No Plugging】
Total Length: 410-425m.
【Recommended Printing Temperature】
Printing Temp. at 220-260℃ can give you a smooth prints which require less calibration and give off fewer extruder issues.
【Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】
Net Weight: 1KG.
eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
How to Storage:
- 1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
- 2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
- 3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
- The picture shown is a representation of the item, color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and color before purchasing.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.