eSUN 405nm LCD 3D Printer Rapid Resin UV Curing Resin PLA Plant-Based Rapid Resin Biodegradable Resin
Brand Name: eSUN
Material: Aluminum , Resin
Model Number: PLA Plant-based Resin
NOTE:Plastic and aluminum bottles are shipped randomly
Recommended Printing Parameter:
Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
Normal Exposure Time: 4.5-5s
Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actural print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
About this item
- 【Plant-Based Resin】Environmentally Friendly PLA and Synthesized by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn. Lower Odor and Irritation. Non-toxic and Safe to Use. Hardness 75-82D. High Toughness and Rigidity. Excellent Molding and Impact Resistance.
- 【High Precision and Low Shrinkage】eSUN Plant-Based Resin contains methacrylate monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish and clear detail.
- 【Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity】Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
- 【Professional LCD Molding Resin】Specially designed for LED light source. eSUN Plant-Based Resin is compatible for most of LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with art &craft, home decoration, toys, garden tools and jewelry making.
- 【Safe and Secure Packaging】Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
ABOUT THE SETTING
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.