eSUN ASA 1.75mm 3D Filament 1KG
eSUN ASA 1.75mm 3D Filament 1KG - Black / US is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
US-Shipping from US warehouse
UK - Ships from UK warehouse
Europe - Ships from DE warehouse
CAN- Ships from CAN warehouse
We ship within 1-2 business days of receiving the order and deliver within 7-14 days.(Will be postponed in case of holidays)
If you have any other questions, please contact us:Shopify@esun3d.com.
eSUN ASA Filament 1.75mm, Weather Resistant 3D Printer Filament for Outdoor Functional Parts, 1KG Spool 3D Printing Filament for 3D Printers
Material Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate
Item Weight 1 Kilograms
About this item
- 【Excellent Weather Resistance】 eSUN ASA filament has excellent weather resistance and mechanical properties, which makes it more durable for environmental aging and is typically suitable for long-time outdoor use, such as building materials or car accessories.
- 【High Impact Resistance and Mechanical Properties】With ABS-like Properties, eSUN ASA filament has higher toughness, rigidity and impact resistance for functional application. Especially excellent performance on harsh weather conditions and anti-UV.
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free & Less-tangle】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and brittle. eSUN ASA filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. It does not overlap or tangle,no cracking. High successful printing rate.
- 【Stable Dimensional Tolerance】Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, good layer bonding, less stringing, no bubbles, easy handling, resulting in an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- 【Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】Filament Net Weight: 1KG. eSUN Filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag, easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 【Warm Tip】The shrinkage rate of eASA is relatively high, so please pay attention to keep constant environmental temperature preservation. When printing, you'd better print it in a constant temperature protective 3D Printer cover.
Payment & Security
Support PayPal and credit card multi-channel payment, account security guarantee!