eSUN 3D Printer Filament PLA+ 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm 1KG (2.2 LBS) Spool 3D Printing Material For 3D Printers
Item Weight：1 Kilograms
Item Diameter：1.75 Millimeters
1.The shipping country and your receiving country need to be the same, we cannot ship across countries. Thank you！
2.Mixed colors are shipped according to stock, if you have a favorite color please note when placing an order, if there is stock will be shipped according to your preference first!
About this item
【Good Printability】PLA+ keeps all the advantages of PLA, easy to print just like ordinary PLA, low shrinkage, no deformation, no cracking, high printing precision. Widly used in machinery, electronic appliances, automobiles, decorations, COSPLAY and other items.
- 【Dimensional Tolerance +/- 0.03mm】eSUN PLA+ 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification. Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, no bubbles, less stringing, extremely high successful rate.
- 【Tangle Free & No Plugging】Total Length: 340-350m. Full 1KG 3D printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, good winding, does not overlap or tangle. Melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- 【 Easy to Print PLA+】PLA+ is an enhanced version of Ordinary PLA. It has higher strength and better toughness, not easy to break. Made with starch raw materials derived from plant resources, ideal for indoor printing.
- 【High Compatibility】Compatible with Most of FDM 3D Printers, such as:Bambu Lab P1P /X1, AnkerMake M5, Creality K1, Voron 2.4, FLSUN V400, Prusa, UltiMaker, MK3, Ender 3, MakerBot, Flashforge, Raise3D. Good layer bonding performance meets your demands for printing functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【High Speed Printing】Meet the demands for high-speed printers . Continues consistently outstanding performance at high speeds .Compatible with Bambu Lab X1 / P1P and AnkerMake M5.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.