eSUN Upgraded PLA Matte 1.75mm 3D Filament 1KG－Paper Reel 10PCS
Material Polylactic Acid
1.The shipping country and your receiving country need to be the same, we cannot ship across countries. Thank you！
2.Mixed colors are shipped according to stock, if you have a favorite color please note when placing an order, if there is stock will be shipped according to your preference first!
About this item
- 【Upgraded Matte PLA】Upgraded Matte PLA improved and upgraded based on ordinary Matte PLA, bed adhesion and extrusion output has been significantly improved.
- 【Frosted Appearance】Upgraded Matte PLA provide a texture finish with the visual impact of reduced layer visibility. The fantastic frosted texture make your artworks less plastic-feeling, more advanced beauty, resulting in an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- 【Tangle Free & No Plugging】eSUN Matte PLA adopts neat winding technology, more beautiful appearance. Perfect roundness and tighter diameter tolerance, does not overlap or tangle. Melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- 【Better Printing Performance】Upgraded Matte PLA keeps all the advantages of PLA, easy to print, low shrinkage, no cracking; Support structure is easy to peel off, smooth and flat printed surface; High toughness, not easy to break; Printing speed is faster than ABS, PC, PA and other material.
- 【High Compatibility】Upgraded Matte PLA can output prints with shine-free color and frosted texture, which make it perfect for creation needing low-key, rich and enigmatic appearance. Widly used in accessory, home decoration, toy, sculpture, shell and COSPLAY.
- 【Environmentally Friendly Packaging】Cardboard Spool packaging, lightweight and recycle, better protect the environment. eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag, easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.